What are the signs and symptoms of Cancer?
As Cancer grows, it invades the surrounding structures and causes damage. It spreads to the draining lymph nodes. Through the blood stream it spreads to the others parts of the body like lung, liver, bones, brain etc.
Common symptoms of cancer are:
1. Lump or swelling
2. A sore that doesn’t heal
3. Recent change in a wart/mole
4. Unusual bleeding or discharge
5. Changes in bladder or bowel habits
6. Nagging cough or hoarseness
7. Difficulty in swallowing or dyspepsia